We are on a waitlist for President's Day Weekend (02/17 to 02/20)
Limited availability for Spring Break Weekend (04/07 to 04/17)
Please plan the drop-off and pick-up of your dog(s) accordingly. If you need to adjust your window, please call us at 860-653-3206 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can appropriately plan for your arrival.
- Morning: 7:30 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
- Afternoon: 3:30 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- We are currently on a waitlist for President's Day weekend (02/17 to 02/20)
- Limited availability for Spring Break Week (04/07 to 04/17)
PEAK TIME NIGHTLY MINIMUMS
WHAT TO BRING
- Prior to drop-off
- Email or fax updated vaccinations records showing proof of Rabies, Bordetella and Influenza (H3N2 or Bivalent)
- Email or fax updated town license
- Pay invoice that was electronically sent to the email address we have on file
- At drop-off
- Pre-bagged portions of dry food for each meal or in 1-gallon ziplock bags (please avoid bringing large bags, bins or buckets)
- Medications (if necessary)
- 1 or 2 toys (no hard bones or rawhides)
- No beds or blankets will be accepted as we have plenty in stock