We are on a waitlist through most of the middle of June to late August!
Submit reservations on the online portal to check availability!
Please plan the drop-off and pick-up of your dog(s) accordingly. If you need to adjust your window, please call us at 860-653-3206 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can appropriately plan for your arrival.
- Morning: 7:30 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
- Afternoon: 3:30 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- We have limited availability for Memorial Day Weekend (05/25 to 05/30)
- We have limited availability for Fourth of July Week (06/30 to 07/05)
PEAK TIME NIGHTLY MINIMUMS
WHAT TO BRING
- Prior to drop-off
- Email or fax updated vaccinations records showing proof of Rabies, Bordetella and Influenza (H3N2 or Bivalent)
- Email or fax updated town license
- Pay invoice that was electronically sent to the email address we have on file
- At drop-off
- Pre-bagged portions of dry food for each meal or in 1-gallon ziplock bags (please avoid bringing large bags, bins or buckets)
- Medications (if necessary)
- 1 or 2 toys (no hard bones or rawhides)
- No beds or blankets will be accepted as we have plenty in stock