ENROLLMENT IS CURRENTLY OPEN
Our current evaluation date availability starts in mid to late January. We are on a waitlist for Winter Break (December 21 to January 2).
- All dogs must be up-to-date on Rabies, Bordetella and Influenza (H3N2 or Bivalent strain) prior to scheduling an evaluation.
- Please note that we are currently not accepting the following:
- Intact males over eight months old
- Dogs over the age of ten years old
- Unsocialized dogs who cannot mix in our playgroups or cannot be handled by our staff members.
- All boarding reservation requests will not be entered into our system until we have set an evaluation date.
- Evaluations must be conducted at least one week before the start of a boarding reservation, and we suggest you make alternate arrangements depending on the outcome.
- Complete all necessary paperwork as outlined in our Registration Process section below when new client enrollment is marked as open.
- We cannot fit in an evaluation within two weeks of the start date for a potential boarding request
- We are on a waitlist for Winter Break (December 21 to January 2) and currently only adding existing clients to that list
- Completion and submission of our Evaluation Form which will be reviewed by our trainer, Kelsey, to ensure that your dog(s) meet our requirements as stated above. Please fill out one form for each dog. You will receive a response by email within 24-48 hours. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive one in the specified timeframe.
- If your dog(s) meet our requirements, you will be sent our Kennel Contract and Medical Release Form to complete and submit. At this time, you will also email or fax vaccination records showing proof of up-to-date Rabies, Bordetella and Influenza (H3N2 or Bivalent strain) and town license.
- Once the previous two steps have been completed, then we will set up an evaluation date.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON EVALUATION DAY
- The evaluation is $36.00 (including tax) for one dog, and $46.00 (including tax) for two dogs. We will send you the invoice electronically via email.
- Please have your dog(s) at the farm between 7:00 A.M. and 8:30 A.M. to give us the most time to acclimate them to our facility, staff and pack. Pick-up is between 3:30 P.M. and 6:00 P.M. We like to keep the dogs for the whole day in order to get the entire experience and make sure they will be an appropriate fit for our environment.
- We do provide lunches if necessary. Please bring in a bag labeled with your pets name and first initial of your last name.